Who We Are
While most other organizations of the ilk are providers, SAMS Trust would like to consider itself as an enabler by helping those in need to enable themselves to provide for themselves and their family.
We ensure the societies live a decent life irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, and boundaries.
Aims & Objectives
- To campaign and provide adequate medical and developmental facilities in rural and urban areas.
- To campaign and provide physical, financial, and moral support for formal education guidance.
- To guide/refer other organizations to rehabilitate homeless/destitute children/women.
- To campaign and organize periodical health awareness and community development programs.
- To identify the potentials of an individual and support for building his / her career through a proper guidance and support
We, at SAMS Trust, believes in empowering the lives of people by uplifting them through education, training and skill development programs. We believe that every one has the right to live a full life.
We receive financial proceeds from Non-Governmental Organizations and educational supports from private entities relating to community programs to promote and enlarge the objects of the Trust.
Donate and Volunteer
“Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love, it is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the action that we do.”– Mother Teresa